Great Lengths Hair Extensions
We’re proud to say that we are Great Lengths Artisans here at Romina Daniel. Our team are fully trained and qualified by Great Lengths Hair Extensions, to transform your hair with stunning results.
Launched in 1991, Great Lengths is today the largest hair extension company in the world encompassing approximately 36,000 salons in over 64 countries worldwide.
With over 55 hair colours to choose from, which can be blended, we can create the perfect effect for you using the exceptionally safe and virtually invisible system.
We offer a range of textured hair extensions to suit all hair types; from European to Afro Caribbean hair. Whether you’re after natural, soft or deep wave, our hair extension can be permed to order.
Great Lengths Hair Extensions is 100% human hair, sourced in India, during Hindu rituals.
Women and men’s hair is voluntarily sacrificed and donated to temples by complete shaving of the head, a process known as tonsuring.
Great Lengths are committed to ensuring that all of the hair they provide is sourced ethically and willingly, and that a fair price is paid.
Payment for the hair is then used to support the local community by developing temples and medical services, and supporting charitable causes.
Great Length Hair Extensions are favourite among celebrities in Ireland and all over the world, from actresses and musicians to models and reality stars.
Vogue Williams, Nadia Forde, Ferne McCann, Una Foden and Lucy Kennedy are just some of the celebrities who have been transformed by Great Length Hair Extensions
Prices for Great Length Hair Extensions are strictly by consultation only, which is completely unique to each clients needs, and free of charge.
Get in touch with us or book using our online booking form to start your move towards better hair with Great Length Hair Extensions.
Aftercare is essential to ensure your Great Length Hair Extensions stay in tip top condition. We can provide you with great aftercare products to maintain your hair extensions, but you can take some basic at-home steps to look after your hair.
– Don’t shampoo your hair for at least 48 hours after your extensions have been applied, this allows the bonds to set.
– Shampoo and condition your hair at least once a week.
– A great tip is to rinse your hair in Great Lengths diluted Anti Tap Water to restore your hair’s pH value.
– Always dry your hair thoroughly, don’t leave it to dry naturally.
– Hair is at its most vulnerable when wet, so start drying at the bond and work downwards, on a low heat.
– Do not towel dry your hair with a scrubbing motion. Instead, use a blotting motion and wrap your hair in a towel to remove excess moisture.
– Always blow dry your hair on a cool/warm temperature.
– Great Lengths flat headed, soft bristle brushes are the most suitable for brushing your hair.
– Whilst holding the bonds, gently brush your hair in small sections, being careful to brush any tangles out from the bottom first.
– Do not comb between the scalp and the bond. – – On a regular basis, separate the bonds with your fingers to prevent matting.
We recommend you tie your hair in a loose pony tail to prevent tangling while sleeping.