Anybody who works with extensions knows—all hair is not created equal. The colour, the handle-ability, the durability—it all makes a huge difference in the quality of your extension work and the satisfaction of your clients. At Romina Daniel we have tried and tested almost all of the Hair extension brands on the market. When it comes to choosing our partners, quality and source of 100% human hair is imperative to us in order to give our clients the best possible result from source to application. We have chosen to work alongside Great Lengths and Gold Fever, as we believe both these organisations offer the very best quality of hair and give the most natural finish and zero damage to our clients own hair.
They Only Source Indian Remy Temple Hair. In the world of extensions, 80 percent of imported hair comes from China. But Great Lengths & Gold Fever extensions hair comes from India. Why does this matter? Because Indian hair is the closest in similarity to North American and European hair. In fact it’s probably much better–it’s glossy, strong and usually untouched by chemicals. Indians routinely donate hundreds of tons of their ultra-long hair each year to offer thanks to their god. They do so at temples around the country—a ritual that has taken place in India for hundreds of thousands of years. Great Lengths & Gold Fever representatives purchase this strong, virgin hair, relying on their training and discerning eyes to obtain the very best quality.
Great Length Hair Extensions are favourite among celebrities in Ireland and all over the world, from actresses and musicians to models and reality stars.
Vogue Williams, Nadia Forde, Ferne McCann, Una Foden and Lucy Kennedy are just some of the celebrities who have been transformed by Great Length Hair Extensions
Prices for Great Length Hair Extensions are strictly by consultation only, which is completely unique to each clients needs, and free of charge.
Get in touch with us or book using our online booking form to start your move towards better hair with Great Length Hair Extensions.
Typically, they will last between 4-5 months depending on how well you care for your extensions.
Prices for Hair Extensions are strictly by consultation only, which is completely unique to each clients needs, and free of charge. A full head begins at approx €500.
Aftercare is essential to ensure your Great Length Hair Extensions stay in tip top condition. We can provide you with great aftercare products to maintain your hair extensions, but you can take some basic at-home steps to look after your hair.
– Don’t shampoo your hair for at least 48 hours after your extensions have been applied, this allows the bonds to set.
– Shampoo and condition your hair at least once a week.
– A great tip is to rinse your hair in Great Lengths diluted Anti Tap Water to restore your hair’s pH value.
– Always dry your hair thoroughly, don’t leave it to dry naturally.
– Hair is at its most vulnerable when wet, so start drying at the bond and work downwards, on a low heat.
– Do not towel dry your hair with a scrubbing motion. Instead, use a blotting motion and wrap your hair in a towel to remove excess moisture.
– Always blow dry your hair on a cool/warm temperature.
– Great Lengths flat headed, soft bristle brushes are the most suitable for brushing your hair.
– Whilst holding the bonds, gently brush your hair in small sections, being careful to brush any tangles out from the bottom first.
– Do not comb between the scalp and the bond. – – On a regular basis, separate the bonds with your fingers to prevent matting.
We recommend you tie your hair in a loose pony tail to prevent tangling while sleeping.